Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Yamaha XV250
Stock Image: Deep Blue
The Road To Stardom.
Plenty of torque, smooth roll-on power, lightweight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 super-nimble and maneuverable, and the perfect Star to get started on.
• Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 a great trainer as well as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun that comes in small packages.
• Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and typical Star attention to detail; this is one sharp little cruiser.
• Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
• The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
• Estimated 78 mpg means almost 200 miles between fill-ups.
• Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long, 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power. The only V-twin engine in its class.
• Single 26mm Mikuni® downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
• Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250’s powerband.
• Easy, dependable electric starting.
• Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
• 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
• 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
• Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
• Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride.
• Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
• A custom style handlebar gives the V Star 250 a modern look and comfortable riding position.
• Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for incomparable “big bike” fit and finish.
• Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity for excellent cruising range.
• Forward-set footpegs enhance rider comfort by creating added legroom.
• Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.
- Frame: Steel tube
- Suspension / Front: 33mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Dual shocks; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic disc, 282mm
- Brakes / Rear: 130mm drum
- Tires / Front: 3.00-18
- Tires / Rear: 130/90-15
- Wheels: Laced Spokes
- Length: 86.2 in.
- Width: 28.0 in.
- Height: 41.7 in.
- Seat Height: 27.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 78 mpg
- Wet Weight: 326 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Type: 15-cu.in. (249cc) air-cooled, SOHC 60-deg. V-twin, 2 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 49 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 26mm
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Engine Type
- SOHC 60-deg. V-twin, 2 valves/cylinder
- 15-cu.in. (249 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 49 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 26mm
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 33mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 282mm
- Rear Brakes
- 130mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 58.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.4 gal.
- 78 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 326 lb.
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Deep Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)