Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec
Twin Cities Yamaha
British Racing Green
Cafe Racer styling with the Bolt Bobber Flair! NOW $1000.00 OFF!!! Only One at this Price!
- NEW FOR 2015! The Bolt C-Spec epitomizes the cool “Café” style popular across the globe since the 1960’s. Bolt C-spec features café styling with original Star v-twin performance and includes clip-on handlebars, traditional fork boots, a removable passenger seat cowl, and sporty café paint and graphics that makes the Bolt C-Spec ultra-cool.
- The compact chassis proudly showcases the enormously popular 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin Bolt powerplant that has been a huge hit on the showroom.
- The Bolt C-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been set to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- A belt drive is used to deliver power to the back wheel resulting in an almost maintenance free final drive system that is both durable and reliable.
- Designers and fabricators will love the real steel fenders and belt design as they take the Bolt C-spec and fulfill the Star mantra of “we build it, you make it your own”.
- The 58 cubic inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60º V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof-shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is designed to provide excellent power and superior low-end torque.
- To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass centralization.
- The combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
- High-quality forged aluminum pistons have a lightweight, high strength, compact design that contributes to reduced vibration.
- Sophisticated fuel injection is used on the Bolt R-Spec to deliver the best urban riding fun with strong acceleration. 3D maps for ignition timing and fuel injection have been developed and these settings deliver outstanding acceleration in the mid and low-speed ranges.
- Foot pegs that are moved up and back for a more aggressive riding posture. The repositioned handlebars and seat provide a sporty riding position.
- Old school fork boots and longer forks and shocks are used to enhance styling and cornering lean angle.
- A double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment. The engine is mounted to the frame as a stressed member with a rigid mount system that provides precise handling.
- The beefy front 41mm fork tubes offer excellent suspension performance and the twin rear shocks, which include piggyback style gas chambers, have been tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine’s low profile.
- Belt drive is stylish and extremely durable
- Low-set seat is a mere 30.1 inches off the pavement and allows the rider to get both feet on the ground during stops.
- The 298mm front disc brake and 298mm rear disc brake both use wave rotors, the style usually found on sport bikes. The front brake uses a floating-mount for great heat-distortion resistance, contributing to excellent braking performance.
- Retro styled seat and removable passenger seat cowling.
- Clip-on handlebars with sport-styled switch gear.
- LED rear taillight looks cool and adds to the modern bobber appeal.
- Steel front and rear fenders are ideal for personalization, including paint and customization.
- Engine Type: 58-cubic-inch (942cc) air-cooled 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, 4-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injected
- Ignition: TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Transmission: 5-speed multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork, 4.7-in travel
- Suspension Rear: Dual shocks, 2.8-in travel
- Brakes Front: Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Brakes Rear: Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Tires Front: 100/90-19M/C 57H
- Tires Rear: 150/80-16M/C 71H
- L x W x H: 90.4 x 30.5 x 45.7 in
- Seat Height: 30.1 in
- Wheelbase: 61.8 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal
- Fuel Economy**: 51 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 542 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, 4-valve
- 58-cu.in. (942cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 85.0 x 83.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injected
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork, 4.7-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks, 2.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Front Tire
- 100/90-19M/C 57H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80-16M/C 71H
- 61.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.1 in
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- 51 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 542 lb.
- 5-speed multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Liquid Silver; Envy Green
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)