Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Yamaha Zuma 125
Stock Image: Competition Silver/Heat Red
Twin Cities Yamaha
Competion Silver/Heat Red
America's #1 Selling Scooter!....Now 10% off!!!!!
Fuel Injected, Reliable Fun.
- That tough off-road look isn’t just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
- 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this Zuma excellent performance.
- Fully automatic C.V. transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
- There’s room for two atop this Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
- The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 89 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.
- Zuma’s fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating.
- Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
- For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used.
- Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
- Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
- Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for the operating condition, including temperature and altitude, and that means easy cold starts, too.
- Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
- Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
- Hefty steel-tube frame has a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrodeposition and electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect the 27mm inner tubes from debris.
- Swingarm has double rear shocks for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
- Fuel tank holds 1.6 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emission system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
- Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
- 220mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
- Zuma provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience.
- Two bright halogen headlights light the way—following current sportbike practice, the left side provides the 55W low beam while the right side is the 60W high beam.
- For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a key hole lock cover.
- The underseat storage compartment’s cavernous 5.2-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet.
- The Zuma 125’s easy-to-read analog speedometer is flanked by a fuel gauge and indicator lights.
- Type: 125cc forced air-cooled 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch Type: Dry centrifugal automatic clutch
- Transmission: V-belt automatic
- Suspension / Front: 27mm telescopic forks
- Suspension / Rear: Dual shock
- Brakes / Front: 220mm disc
- Brakes / Rear: Drum
- Tires / Front: 120/70-12 51L
- Tires / Rear: 130/70-12 56L
- Length: 75.2 in.
- Width: 30.1 in.
- Height: 43.8 in.
- Seat Height: 30.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 89 MPG
- Wet Weight: 269 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke single; SOHC, 4-valve
- 125 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- 27mm telescopic forks
- Front Brakes
- 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70-12 51L
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shock
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 130/70-12 56L
- 5.2 gal. underseat
- Curb Weight
- 269 lb.
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 50.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- V-belt automatic
- Standard: Analog
- Stardust Silver, Competition Silver/Heat Red
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)